This dinner is sold out!
Castle Danger Brewery is joining forces with the food trucks who frequent our taproom during the temperate time of year. The 2019 Food Truck Series is a relaxed and unique beer dinner experience featuring outstanding street fares paired with our dangerously good ales. We’re kicking it off with JB’s Cuisine Roulante, who was a recent addition to our food truck selection in the fall of 2018. JB’s serves a delicious, fresh combination of French, Caribbean, and Mediterranean cuisine.
We will be dining at the brewery on February 16th starting at 6 pm. Guests will receive a Castle Danger pint glass as a thank you and the night will conclude with a private brewery tour.
- Pork Carnitas & Baguette – with North Shore Lager
- Pork slowly cooked with Caribbean and Mediterranean spices served with fresh onion, tomato, bell better, and cilantro.
- Mediterranean Salad – with Choice Pils
- A quick, fresh, and delicious salad made with tomatoes, olives, English cucumber, and avocado. Dressed in a parsley, lemon, and olive oil vinaigrette.
- Mediterranean Citrus & Vegetable Soup – with Brut IPA
- An olive oil and citrus based soup with a blend of fresh bell peppers, tomatoes, and parsley. Topped with avocado.
- Jerk Chicken & Jasmine Rice – with Smoked Helles
- JB’s signature jerk spice chicken served with jasmine rice.
- Creme Brulee – with Baltic Porter
- A rich and creamy creme brulee topped with fresh fruit.
Reservations are required and are available on our website. Space is limited to 34 people. Must be 21+ to attend.