Visit Our Taproom
Located in downtown Two Harbors overlooking Lake Superior, the Castle Danger Taproom features our current beer offerings, along with rotating taproom releases. Stop in for a pint, flight or growler to go. Hang out on our pet-friendly patio during the summer months or enjoy our great selection of board games for the whole family.
Brewery tours are Fridays and Saturdays at 5pm and last around 30 minutes. We can accommodate groups up to 20 people at $3 per person. All proceeds are donated to the local food shelf. A beer is included on the tour. We do not offer private tours.BOOK A BREWERY TOUR
At Castle Danger Brewery, we welcome beer-centered events. Please keep in mind that we are a production brewery and taproom first. We will not close the main taproom to a private party on any day that we are normally open to the public.
Our Party Room has space for 40 people maximum – no exceptions.LEARN MORE & REQUEST A DATE
- Set-up 30 minutes prior to event start time
- Use of existing tables, chairs and customizable radio
- Private bar and event staff
- 30-minute tear down
- No outside beer, wine or liquor is allowed per State of MN law
tEaM DanGEr voluntEErs
Castle Danger Brewery is dedicated to doing dangerously good deeds around our local community of Two Harbors and North Shore. Our Team Danger volunteer program is committed to helping us give back to the North Shore of Minnesota on a larger scale. We always welcome new volunteers, so please sign up to stay connected with upcoming opportunities.
Check back soon for more volunteer events!TEAM DANGER SIGNUP
PiNts FoR a Cause
Pints for a Cause is another avenue for Castle Danger Brewery to give back to our local community. It’s an employee-driven program that benefits local non-profits by donating $1 of every pint sold, every Wednesday of each month to each great cause.
- January: John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon
- February: Gitchi-Gami Trail Association
- March: United Way Duluth
- April: Life House Duluth
- May: Lake County Mountain Biking Trail System
- June: Lake County Sex Trafficking Task Force
- July: Friends of the Library
- August: Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center
- September: Hartley Nature Center
- October: Second Harvest Northern Lakes Food Bank Center
- November: Two Harbors Community Radio
- December: Two Harbors Volunteer Fire Fighters