Visit Our Taproom
Located in downtown Two Harbors overlooking Lake Superior, the Castle Danger Taproom features our current beer offerings, along with rotating taproom releases. Stop in for a pint, flight or growler to go. Hang out on our pet-friendly patio during the summer months or enjoy our great selection of board games for the whole family.
Brewery tours are Fridays and Saturdays at 5pm and last around 30 minutes. We can accommodate groups up to 20 people at $5 per person. All proceeds are donated to the local food shelf. A beer is included on the tour. We do not offer private tours.BOOK A BREWERY TOUR
At Castle Danger Brewery, we welcome beer-centered events. Please keep in mind that we are a production brewery and taproom first. We will not close the main taproom to a private party on any day that we are normally open to the public.
Our Party Room has space for 40 people maximum – no exceptions.LEARN MORE & REQUEST A DATE
- Set-up 30 minutes prior to event start time
- Use of existing tables, chairs and customizable radio
- Private bar and event staff
- 30-minute tear down
- No outside beer, wine or liquor is allowed per State of MN law
tEaM DanGEr voluntEErs
Castle Danger Brewery is dedicated to doing dangerously good deeds around our local community of Two Harbors and North Shore. Our Team Danger volunteer program is committed to helping us give back to the North Shore of Minnesota on a larger scale. We always welcome new volunteers, so please sign up to stay connected with upcoming opportunities.
These are the volunteer events/organizations that we are working on. When dates are solidified, event links will appear below. To be the first to hear about our upcoming volunteer opportunities, sign up to be a Team Danger Volunteer.
- May 11: Stamp Out Hunger
- June 8: White pine tree planting
- Superior Hiking Trail Association (September)
- John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon (January)
PiNts FoR a Cause
Pints for a Cause is another avenue for Castle Danger Brewery to give back to our local community. It’s an employee-driven program that benefits local non-profits by donating $1 of every pint sold, every Wednesday of each month to each great cause.
- January: John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon
- February: Lake County Ambulance Service
- March: North Shore Horizons
- April: Two Harbors Volunteer Fire Fighters
- May: Friends of the Library
- June: Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center
- July: North Shore Forest Collaborative
- August: Lake County Humane Society
- September: Superior Hiking Trail Association
- October: Gitchi-Gami Trail Association
- November: Lake County Mountain Biking Trail System
- December: Just Kids Dental