Castle Danger Brewery is joining forces with the food trucks who frequent our taproom during the temperate time of year. The 2019 Food Truck Series is a relaxed and unique beer dinner experience featuring outstanding street fares paired with our dangerously good ales.
On March 30th, we are joining forces with El Oasis Del Norte to bring you an authentic Mexican beer dinner. El Oasis is a food truck favorite up at the brewery and we are excited to pair our dangerously good ales with their killer cuisine.
Tamales – with North Shore Lager
- Traditional tamales filled with chicken and salsa verde (tomatillo and jalapeños salsa) and wrapped in a corn husk.
Cactus Salad – with Castle Cream Ale
- Cactus has a nice, bright, vegetable taste with a hint of sharpness. This crisp salad is mixed with onions, tomatoes, and fresh herbs.
Shrimp Ceviche – with Brut IPA
- Fresh shrimp marinated with cucumber, red onions, cilantro, avocado, and diced jalapenos.
Taco de Cochinita Pibil and Rice – with Ode IPA
- Cochinita Pibil is a traditional Mexican slow-roasted pork that has been marinated in citrus and seasoned with annatto seed.
Pastel de Tres Leches – with Barrel-Aged Baltic Porter
- A dense and extremely moist cake that has been soaked in a sauce containing three types of milk.
Tickets available here: https://www.castledangerbrewery.com/product/el-oasis-del-norte-beer-dinner/