The North Shore is a very special place… and our taproom is tied to that experience, that memory, that you associate with a fresh Lake Superior breeze. Over the past few months, we have needed to close our taproom and make significant changes so that we can carefully welcome you back. Our ultimate priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and community.
Just as we aim for continuous improvement in the quality of our beer, we will continuously attempt to improve your safety and experience in our taproom. We ask that you please be patient with us as we adjust to these new methods. In addition, if – at any point – you feel uncomfortable or see an area where we can improve, we ask that you share that with us. We hope we have thought of everything, but value your input and ideas.
GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMERS:
- All guests please read through self-screening questions prior to arrival.
- Children are welcome.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated people. Masks are still required if you are unvaccinated.
- Masks are not required outside on the patio.
- Please keep 6 feet of distance from all employees and other customers, especially in high-traffic areas such as checkout and waiting areas, outside restrooms, or at the bar.
- Tables and chairs cannot be moved.
- We ask that customers bus own tables before leaving.
- No growler returns.
- No tours at this time.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING ON OUR END:
- Taproom employees are wearing masks to protect you!
- Sanitizing surfaces regularly and disinfecting customer tables and order areas between uses.