Castle Danger Brewery Safety Plan
The North Shore is a very special place… and our taproom is tied to that experience, that memory, that you associate with a fresh Lake Superior breeze. Over the past few months, we have needed to close our taproom and make significant changes so that we can carefully welcome you back. Our ultimate priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and community.
Just as we aim for continuous improvement in the quality of our beer, we will continuously attempt to improve your safety and experience in our taproom. We ask that you please be patient with us as we adjust to these new methods. In addition, if – at any point – you feel uncomfortable or see an area where we can improve, we ask that you share that with us. We hope we have thought of everything, but value your input and ideas.
Guidelines for Customers:
- Reservations with call-ahead or online seating to better space customers and eliminate waiting. You can book your reservation beginning at 10am the day before your planned visit.
- A limit of four customers may be seated together at a table at any one time, unless the customers are a household, then the limit is six customers.
- All guests please read through self-screening questions prior to arrival.
- Please arrive within 10 minutes of reservation start and leave promptly when time limit is up.
- Children are welcome – they are included in your reservation count.
- Dogs are not allowed at this time. Service animals welcome.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated at a table. We are requiring this to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and community.
- Please keep 6 feet of distance from all employees and other customers, especially in high-traffic areas such as checkout and waiting areas, outside restrooms, or at the bar.
- Tables and chairs cannot be moved.
- We ask that customers bus own tables before leaving.
- No growler returns.
- No merchandise returns.
- No tours at this time.
Here’s what we’re doing on our end:
- Employees are wearing masks to protect you!
- Sanitizing surfaces regularly and disinfecting customer tables and order areas between uses.
- Disinfecting bathrooms and common touch areas every hour.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Call ahead to reserve your table and arrive 5-10 minutes early. (We are requiring masks at this time to ensure the safety of our customers, community, and staff. Please don’t forget one!)
- Walk up to our friendly greeter; they will check you in.
- Wait to be called on by one of our bartenders to get your beers/beverages.
- Grab your drinks and follow the arrows and one-way traffic signs to find your table (they will all be numbered) in our taproom or on the patio.
- Sit down – at this time you can take off your mask – and enjoy your experience at the taproom. Once you find your table, it’s business as usual!
- Need to reorder? Follow the one-way signs to get back into the taproom and wait to be called on to get your second round.
- Time to check out? Please bus your tables before leaving.
- Exit out the door in the fence towards the Depot/parking lot.
*RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE AT 10 AM ONE DAY IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT. NO DOGS ALLOWED.*