Visit Our Taproom
Please see our Safety Plan for current COVID-19 policies on visiting our taproom.
Located in downtown Two Harbors overlooking Lake Superior, the Castle Danger Taproom features our current beer offerings, along with rotating taproom releases. Stop in for a pint or a flight. Hang out on our patio during the summer months and enjoy the fresh breeze from Lake Superior.
Given the COVID-19 pandemic and for the safety of our employees, we are NOT running tours at this time. Thank you for understanding!
At this time, we are not accepting any party room reservations. When we know more about the long-standing restrictions due to COVID-19, we will update our website with new policies and reopen reservations.LEARN MORE
- Set-up 30 minutes prior to event start time
- Use of existing tables, chairs and customizable radio
- Private bar and event staff
- 30-minute tear down
- No outside beer, wine or liquor is allowed per State of MN law
tEaM DanGEr voluntEErs
Castle Danger Brewery is dedicated to doing dangerously good deeds around our local community of Two Harbors and North Shore. Our Team Danger volunteer program is committed to helping us give back to the North Shore of Minnesota on a larger scale. We always welcome new volunteers, so please sign up to stay connected with upcoming opportunities.
These are the volunteer events/organizations that we are working on. When dates are solidified, event links will appear below. To be the first to hear about our upcoming volunteer opportunities, sign up to be a Team Danger Volunteer.
- Stay tuned for future Team Danger events
PiNts FoR a Cause
Pints for a Cause is another avenue for Castle Danger Brewery to give back to our local community. It’s an employee-driven program that benefits local non-profits by donating $1 of every pint sold, every Wednesday of each month to each great cause.
- January: John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon
- February: Northeastern Minnesota Beekeepers Association
- March: North Shore Horizons
- April: North Shore Forest Collaborative
- May: Lake County Ambulance Service
- June: Lake Superior Steelhead Association
- July: Two Harbors Volunteer Fireman’s Relief Association
- August: Lake County Humane Society
- September: Superior Hiking Trail Association
- October: Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center
- November: Just Kids Dental
- December: Gitchi-Gami Trail Association